Our mission is to make excellent memorization skills the new norm
- Implement tasks according to our Roadmap and user needs.
- Find effective solutions to complex non-trivial issues.
- Effectively distribute tasks in the Unity team of programmers.
- Conduct technical interviews with new programmers, gather other professionals in a team.
- Interact with the Backend team, build joint solutions to connect the mobile application with our LMS, servers, and external services.
- Interact with the Art team, fill the application with new content, game levels, interior items, UI.
- Experience with Unity (at least 3 years).
- Team management experience. Leadership qualities. Proactivity, effective communication, the desire to set a positive example to others.
- Experience in applying agile methodologies, building and improving workflows.
- Determination in choosing the right priorities while focusing on results.
Environment stack that we use:
- Unity client-to-server interaction via Socket.io.
- Integration of OpenAI’s GPT-3 and DALL-E into our platform.
- Git, Firebase, Slack, Trello.
What you get:
- prospects for the growth of technical and leadership skills.
- the opportunity to create an atypical product for humanity.
- decent salary.
- an ability to become a shareholder of the company (our startup provides options as an opportunity to get a certain equity share in the company when reaching pre-agreed indicators).
In addition to professional skills, it would be great if the candidate really loved to create games or non-typical mobile applications.
We believe in the public good of our product, we put a part of our soul into its creation, and we would like to find someone who will share this passion and join our mission. 🤍🚀